Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012 Email...6 month Anniverary

WOW!!!! Tomorrow marks Elder Branham's 6 month anniversary that he became a full time Missionary. Time is going by fast, I am so excited that I get to put my 6 month sticker on his count down chart...

I have tried to tell him today that there is a season for everything and that he is on his mission not only to convert but to plant seeds.  Although it would be nice to have those seeds blossom while he may be in the area, sometimes the enviroment may not be right for them to blossom.  But the seeds he plants may blossom oneday because of his efforts.  Sometimes that may be hard to remember but I want him to understand it.  He works very hard in his Missionary efforts and tends to get disappointed when he thinks things aren't going well.  We are proud of him!

Here is his weekly Email:


Hey

Well this week was kinda stressful but I got through it. We got 2 new investigators tracting this week. We are also about to start teaching a black kid named Jean Paul. So I am really excited for that and we are also about to start teaching another part member family that has a 10 year old not baptized. So hopefully things will all work out. Also transfer calls are this friday I hope I stay since the work is picking back up again I wanna teach and bring people to the waters of baptism.We had a total of 31 lessons this week we have averaged 32 for this transfer.President Gardner came down for our stake conference and he met with us at our house and talked with us. I really am sad to see him go I hope the new President is like him. Well I don't know what all to say. Last year in my area they had 7 baptisms the whole year and 15 reactivations so far since I have been here we have had 5 baptisms and 15 reactivations so that is exciting :) 
love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment