Friday, November 11, 2011

An Awesome Missionary Experience

This is Elder Branahm and Elder Aikia's great missionary experience:

so my companion and I got a referral yest of a lady and her son who is like 22. We went and taught them last night and the spirit was SOOO STRONG and they agreed with everything and said they had been praying to find a church for the last month and we showed up :) after the lesson I felt the spirit telling me to ask them to be baptized and I committed them both to baptism on December 10th, so we got to teach the rest of the lessons and the commandments and they are getting Baptised :) and then today on the way to the library there was this lady on the sidewalk and we walked by her and said hello then she was like can I have a Book of Mormon and we said sure... and she said she took the lessons a long time ago and was gonna get baptized but she moved and she has not seen missionaries since so she told us she wants us to come see her and be baptized :)

1 comment: